Recap of the itSMF HK Chapter 2012 Annual General Meeting
30 May, 2012
Four new council members elected
The Hong Kong Chapter held the 2012 Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday, 30th May 2012.
The meeting started with Chairman's report. Report highlights are as follows:
- Five articles have been published and one interview has been made in public.
- The 2012 annual conference completed with a great success. The increase in number of sponsors indicated IT Service Management attracted greater support by the IT industry of Hong Kong.
- A increase in membership was recorded..
Eric also revealed the 2012/13 work plan that comprises the following key areas:
- Annual Conference 2013
- itSMART +
- New Bookstore
- Study on launching Mobile Application
- Student Membership Scheme
Following the presentation on the 2011/2012 Financial Report by the honorary treasurer, Mr. Sherwin Wong, the meeting proceeded to election. Three council members stepped down from the council namely, Mr. Fred Sheu, Ms. Juliana Li, and Mr. Eric Lung. Besides, Two retired council members were nominated for re-election namely Mr. Sherwin Wong and Mr. Derek Fu. Besides, Mr. Albert Yee, Mr. Peter Miao, Mr. C K Li and Ms. Joey Lam, were also nominated for election. All nominations were elected to the council.
At the end of the meeting Mr. Eric Lung announced stepping down from the chair of itSMF Hong Kong Chapter. He said, "Thank you very much for contribution of council members in the past two years. The new council will endeavour to do the best in promoting IT Service Management in Hong Kong. I will continue my support to the Chapter."
Chapter Chair, Mr. Eric Lung delivering the chairman's report